forum de la division de ny Index du Forum
forum de la division de ny Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
Facebook Remove Like Count

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la division de ny Index du Forum -> forum de la division de ny -> Ikariam
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
glortana

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Remove Like Count Répondre en citant

Facebook Remove Like Count
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Unless there is a way to fix what language the button is displayed in, but I'm not aware of such a setting. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. Seems to work perfectly for me so far. i suspect it was partially deliberate to halt this kind of 'behavior' which is likely against terms and conditions. DigitalUPDATED: Why Facebook Pages Like Totals May DropThe bad news: Starting March 12, Facebook page administrators may start seeing lower like totals for their pages. See also the 3rd answer in this question: stackoverflow.com/questions/217776/how-to-apply-css-to-ifram‌e –Benjamin Wohlwend Jun 1 '10 at 13:57 Updated my thread!. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:48 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Jun 1 '10 at 13:40 RobertPitt 42.3k1494139 At least on Firefox and Chrome, it doesn't help. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. var facebookload = ''; $(document).ready(function() { facebookload = setInterval('checkIframeFacebookLoad()',100); }); function checkIframeFacebookLoad() { if($('iframe.fbltr').length) { var parent = $('iframe.fbltr').parent(); var hidecounter = $(' ').attr('id', 'hidecount'); parent.append(hidecounter); clearInterval(facebookload); } } #hidecount { position:absolute; top:-8px; left:122px; background:#becdd5; padding:5px 10px; } shareimprove this answer edited Jun 25 '13 at 8:19 Rob Quist 3,25911534 answered Jun 16 '11 at 0:02 Cornelius 311 +1 for "My solution is a little hood". There's more you need to do now to make sure everything still works correctly. Application Integration Points 4 d. Would you like to answer one of these unanswered questions instead? Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged facebook or ask your own question. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. I have not tested this with the new div-based markup that Facebook is providing on their site now. You can also customize the types of stories it sends you. –Emil Stenstrm Jan 25 '12 at 16:15 2 you can force the language by specifying the locale when including the script from facebook –The Surrican Jan 27 '12 at 16:59 joe-hopfgartner I was looking for a solution today and your comment solved my problem Smile –edelwater Jan 17 '13 at 14:45 show 1 more comment up vote 54 down vote If you do overflow:hidden then keep in mind that it will also hide the comment box that comes up in XFBML version. Here is my code using jquery but it will be different than others depending on where you place the like button on your page. –RobertPitt Jun 1 '10 at 14:08 bounty added: Are there any additional clever things you can do with the Javascript API? perhaps put your own Like button and use the API to 'like' something. –Danny H Feb 3 '12 at 2:45 This is not the best solution for supporting multiple language. While Facebook says to expect a slight dip, its all relative to how many Likes you have to begin with. Its important to remember, though, that these removed likes represent people who were already inactive on Facebook.Going forward, any accounts that are voluntarily deactivated or memorialized will be removed from a pages like count. Not the most glamorous but hey the security is to tight to manipulate content in side of a frame. The good news: The vanishing likes arent legit, anyway.Reader Geoffrey Moffett of Triovia Mediashared the screenshot above, in which page admins are seeing the following notice at the top of their admin panels:Weve recently updated the way we measure how many people like your page. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. shareimprove this answer edited Aug 27 '12 at 19:53 Communityf 11 answered Sep 21 '10 at 22:28 The Surrican 18.6k1788151 2 If you're using the javascript version of the button, check out my answer below. shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:47 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Sep 19 '11 at 16:38 Akrikos 2,51321420 add a comment up vote 3 down vote I know many solutions have been posted already, but mine is still somewhat different. –Michel Ayres Sep 21 '11 at 20:48 4 Works like a charm. Give it the following CSS: .likewrap { width:55px; height:25px; overflow:hidden; } Now you'll probably see the left top corner of the counter. .. I guess you can also cheat the system and add more hits if you want. Let me know how this works out for you and if there are any problems that you are facing. Just select the 'Button' layout. Its something that probably should have been done since the beginning but since it wasnt, itd be easy to think your Likes had dropped because of something youd done. It works for the HTML5 Version of the like button and only uses css to hide the count box. after user likes it. This is to prevent weird layouts in other countries - in Dutch it would be "Vind ik leuk" and in english "Like". window.fbAsyncInit = function() { FB.init({ appId: 'YOURAPPID', status: true, cookie: true, xfbml: true }); }; (function() { var e = document.createElement('script'); e.type = 'text/javascript'; e.src = document.location.protocol + '//connect.facebook.net/enUS/all.js'; e.async = true; document.getElementById('fb-root').appendChild(e); }()); shareimprove this answer edited Jun 22 '13 at 0:45 sakibmoon 1,65831529 answered Jun 23 '10 at 22:13 Silly Rabbit 1192 2 this doesn't really work anymore because they've changed the Like button's functionality. No CSS / JS tricks made it work 5a02188284
facebook vpn for androidnew emoticons list for facebookhow to change phone number on locked facebook accountfacebook ipo effectsonline facebook hack by emailembed facebook likes on websitehtc facebook apk downloadfacebook credits generator v.3.5facebook profile template for powerpointwhat to do if facebook password is forgot

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:54 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forum de la division de ny Index du Forum -> forum de la division de ny -> Ikariam Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
darkages Template © larme d'ange